The only DVD product that combines world class commentary, comprehensive collection of headnotes, updated statutes, backward and forward linkage of cases in one media.
Comprehensive and complete coverage of cases
- Over 97,000 full text judgments and orders of Supreme Court, High Courts, ITATs and AAR.
- Includes cases from Privy Council, Federal Court and the Provincial Courts.
- Coverage of all cases reported in ITR, CTR, TAXMAN, TTJ, ITD, SOT and ITR Tribunal.
- Comprehensive coverage of important Special Leave Petitions (SLPs).
High quality headnotes
- High quality headnotes, that rank as one of the best in the industry. CTR headnotes cover every issue in a case and are relied upon by professionals.
- Updated Direct Taxes Laws and Practice by Dr. Girish Ahuja and Dr. Ravi Gupta available.
- Very high quality and reliable commentary, covering every important case in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Duly updated Acts, Rules and Allied Laws related to Direct Taxation.
- Circulars, Notifications, Press Notes, Orders issued by CBDT.
- All Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) between India and Other Countries.
- Allied Legislation referred to in the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Updated and fillable forms provided.
- Analysis of cases - forward and backward linkage of cases.
- Comprehensive and updated analysis of Cases - whether a case has been referred, distinguished, dissented, relied or over ruled.
Queries and replies
- Queries and Replies: Queries asked by the subscribers and replies given by tax experts.
- Over 4500 articles contributed by authoritative and eminent professionals in the area of direct taxes.
- Updated Ready Reckoner authored by Dr. Girish Ahuja and Dr. Ravi Gupta
- User friendly and sophisticated search engine.
- Advanced Topic Finder - integrates the table of contents and full text search into a single and easily accessible option with a 'Quick Find' option to locate an entry in table of contents.
- Global Word Search - made for a Chartered Accountant to search in a particular section and category of the data with further option to refine the searches.
- Collective Search - enables search on ten different parameters at one go.
- The advanced search engine capabilities translate into very quick search & display of relevant information.
- Up to 20 search results can be saved.
- Personal notes can be added to the legislation, cases and commentary and can be saved on the user's machine.